- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,362
- Reactions Received
- 59,409
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,750
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
Some of us work for a living...
I wish the people that wrongly voted for you could see this, they would change their vote right away!!
Some of us work for a living...
you're just saying that to save your neck now!I already have it DL'on two devices... and the CD ordered...
Yes, you caught me! Oh no, Oh no... What shall I do!?you're just saying that to save your neck now!
I would really appreciate it if you could message all the users that voted for you and inform them about your fraudulent ways and ask them that they should change their vote pleaseYes, you caught me! Oh no, Oh no... What shall I do!?![]()
I guess you also lied when you complained that you wanted me to be nicer to youNah, that would require way to much work for me to spread a lie.Spread your own lies.
![]()
So your saying if I lie for you and say your the bigger StayC fan you'll be nicer?I guess you also lied when you complained that you wanted me to be nicer to you![]()
now that you framed it in such a ugly way, I obviously cannot agree to it!!So your saying if I lie for you and say your the bigger StayC fan you'll be nicer?