Comeback StayC (Teddy Bear) first 48 hour viewing numbers! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Although I'd love StayC to win an award for Teddy Bear I don't see it happening and I'm believe competition show's are a terrible way of predicting how well a group is liked or how they are doing financially.

But their numbers are actually looking phenomenal for a group from a small company. In two days:


Has goten 18 million views. This is significant because these 18 million views are on their personal YouTube account as apposed to
1TheK with only 241 thousand Views. It means the fandom is strong and pays more attention to StayC specifically. It also means they went to the source for the MV and didn't happen to find it as would be more likely if 1theK's views were higher.


In 24ish hours StayC got 700k plus for their Studio Choom performance. This is amazing! More famous groups from larger companies have failed to do this on occasion.



Their first comeback stage on M Countdown has already gotten 80K views and 40k views respectively in 12 hours. These are great numbers!

For those who may not be thrilled with this come back the numbers are showing this is in now way hurting StayC's popularity. Infact I think it's helped. Hopefully the next comeback will be amazing to you!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,035
Reactions Received
98,808
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,733
Ship
Wreck
Thats great to hear!

I'm often having a hard time to put those numer into perspective to be honest, after getting bombarded by BTS and BP numbers for a long a time, everything else feels like its doing terrible, but I'm sure that is not the case :sadcat:

I would be super happy if they get a win for teddy bear!! :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Thats great to hear!

I'm often having a hard time to put those numer into perspective to be honest, after getting bombarded by BTS and BP numbers for a long a time, everything else feels like its doing terrible, but I'm sure that is not the case :sadcat:

I would be super happy if they get a win for teddy bear!! :pandaamazed:
LOL, definately hard when you compare them to BP and BTS but to put it in to perspective. In 1 week StayC Teddy Bear will demolish Apink's Dilemma easily and Dilemma has been out for over a year.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread