kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,379 Reactions Received 59,418 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,861 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 5 February 2023 #1 Reactions: Moguri, OnlyCalB and StirFriedPanda
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 5 February 2023 #2 I can already tell I'm going to absolutely love this song to pieces. Perfection. Reactions: Moguri and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 5 February 2023 #3 Should be good! Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,961 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 6 February 2023 #4 uhhh I'm very excited for this! I hope its a really cute song Reactions: Yelena_Belova