New MV STAYC(스테이씨) 'Teddy Bear' (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
They nailed it and you beat me to it! :pepeheart: Loving the magical girl characters! I also love that style of animation.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Not too bad!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
late to the party but...

it's okay. Not bad, not good.

It's prolly their weakest title ngl. Like I struggled to like bm and stereotype at first just because they didn't have the hi energy I like (I heavily prefer the more energetic material like Poppy, Run2u, etc.), but overtime, I did grew to appreciate them. They are solid songs that are enjoyable in their own right (especially bm, that shit's uniqueee).

I can't see Teddy Bear growing on me in the same way, but we'll see.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread