It’s worth it tho because now I’m talking to @Panda on the phone :)
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 April 2021 #1 It’s worth it tho because now I’m talking to @Panda on the phone :) Reactions: Willow
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 28 April 2021 #2 I hate waking up at five Am it's so tiring Reactions: Willow
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 April 2021 #3 Peachy_Tae said: I hate waking up at five Am it's so tiring Click to expand... Go back to bed Reactions: Willow and ADORA
ADORA a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷 . Joined 15 December 2020 Messages 9,254 Reactions Received 18,839 Location A flower that resembles you🎐🍥 Website heartsforu2.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,460 Fandom teume/carat Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 28 April 2021 #4 KOE said: Go back to bed Click to expand... I can't I'm at school Reactions: Willow
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 April 2021 #5 Peachy_Tae said: I can't I'm at school Click to expand... Nvm then 😅 Reactions: Willow and ADORA