Rumor Steve Aoki's next K-Pop collab might be with A.C.E (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes I'm only going by Steve following A.C.E on twitter



Why else would he just follow a random way lesser known group just like that
:susPepe:

Possibly it's a triple collab with a dj/producer named Slushii, which we already were aware of happening so Steve being on it might be the really huge surprise.
Anyways
@Choice @Boy Group
what do you guys think?
:wimwim:​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
that would be so cool! make them famous, Steve! they deserve it. the world deserves it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that would be so cool! make them famous, Steve! they deserve it. the world deserves it!
I just hope no one like French Montana is featuring on it :reallysadcat: i'm really scared for that when it comes to foreign collabs
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I just hope no one like French Montana is featuring on it :reallysadcat: i'm really scared for that when it comes to foreign collabs
I honestly don´t know much about French Montana apart from BTS rapping about him and Monsta X doing that collab with him. I still love that song "Who do you love?" and Montana´s bit has never bothered me enough to give up on that song.

But Steve did well for BTS´ Mic Drop, so I have all my hopes up.
Also they could do something like this:




and I looooveeee that song :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I honestly don´t know much about French Montana apart from BTS rapping about him and Monsta X doing that collab with him. I still love that song "Who do you love?" and Montana´s bit has never bothered me enough to give up on that song.

But Steve did well for BTS´ Mic Drop, so I have all my hopes up.
Also they could do something like this:




and I looooveeee that song :D
it wasnt even a steve aoki song where french was on with MX, i just meant in general but yeah so far play it cool was a good song and the mic drop remix did extremely well
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
manifesting this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread