TV Still 2gether (do watch it!) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
The first of the five special episodes of 2gether the series called "Still 2gether" aired today and it reminded me of why exactly I fell for the show in the first place. Why are you so heart fluttering SARAWAT? And why be so cute Tine?

It's been around 4 months since 2gether the series aired and it was the best part of month-long lockdown back in April for me. In case you didn't know, 2gether was insanely popular and propelled it's leads to international stardom.
IMG_20200814_222431.jpg
IMG_20200814_223145.jpg

The fans wanted a second season and the team decided to bring 5 special episodes for us. If you haven't watched 2gether, here is the link
It is mostly light hearted and fluffy
I did cry in ep 12 though.
Please do give them some love! They deserve it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
A glimpse of their chemistry in both seasons


Can't believe this is Win's first acting gig. Definitely talented.
Bright isn't too bad himself
 
Last edited:
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've watch that i swear i love it "from now on ur reserved " @/////@ i was like omg
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A glimpse of their chemistry in both seasons


Can't believe this is Win's first acting gig. Definitely talented
nono hat not his ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it so soft
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Everyone needs a Sarawat in their lives :pandabeg:
Everyone should watch love by chance
hey i never new u where in to this i got in in may and i loved it (but i'm never telling my fam i am)
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Everyone should watch love by chance
hey i never new u where in to this i got in in may and i loved it (but i'm never telling my fam i am)
Love by Chance wasn't a favorite of mine though I adore Saint. I watched it mainly for TinCan tbh.
I preferred Until We Meet Again. TharnType was really good too.
I've been stuck in the bl hole for a long time now lol
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Love by Chance wasn't a favorite of mine though I adore Saint. I watched it mainly for TinCan tbh.
I preferred Until We Meet Again. TharnType was really good too.
I've been stuck in the bl hole for a long time now lol
TharnType i love that i have not watch all of it i tho it ended and they broke up but then i found out there was more sooooo yeah i need to watch that
Make it right 1 2 were ahhhhhhhhh
tbh my ship is tincan not aepete but tin can i swear kangelo and techno tbh i techno is my type like 100% (i feel acwared sayign that at 13)
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
TharnType i love that i have not watch all of it i tho it ended and they broke up but then i found out there was more sooooo yeah i need to watch that
Make it right 1 2 were ahhhhhhhhh
tbh my ship is tincan not aepete but tin can i swear kangelo and techno tbh i techno is my type like 100% (i feel acwared sayign that at 13)
You're 13 and you watched TharnType?!!
Oh dear..
It's ok. Techno is a good character.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You're 13 and you watched TharnType?!!
Oh dear..
It's ok. Techno is a good character.
i've seen worst trust me my innocent was torn a long while ago
but somehow i was able to keep my first kiss funny
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ah, I see I see, 2gether has already got its sequel, but when will I get the promised SaifahZon special episodes, come on Why R U? team... :sadcat:
ikr
 
  • Like
Reactions: FaceMcShooty

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait they already aired the first FIVE episodes??? OMG I NEED TO WATCH ASAP!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait they already aired the first FIVE episodes??? OMG I NEED TO WATCH ASAP!
No no the first among the five new episodes was aired.
New episode will air next Friday.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread