Still trying to get used to 8 badges (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Ngl 8 badges still seems a bit excessive to me. I know some users like it so I'm going to give it a chance :susPepe:

But so help me god if someone suggests 10 badges, you will get a shovel thrown to your head :pikagun:
 

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
But so help me god if someone suggests 10 badges, you will get a shovel thrown to your head :pikagun:
Damnnn! :passcodea: considering i'm the one who suggested 8, I genuinely feel threatened now! sorry for making your life miserable! I'll mind my own bizz going forward! You got it!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Pirioca

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Damnnn! :passcodea: considering i'm the one who suggested 8, I genuinely feel threatened now! sorry for making your life miserable! I'll mind my own bizz going forward! You got it!
That part was a joke :pandabeg:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,237
Reactions Received
4,096
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,225
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I did not even notice until I requested a badge for my 300 posts that I never claimed, and I was so happy I could finally hide that silly april fools one but now I am stuck with it for longer lmao...and considering how little I post I'll die with the april one being stuck in there. :haylul:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
the 8 is gre8
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread