stop making deep voices rappers (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
PLEASE kpop companies
PLEASE

If I have to see another fucking rapper who has only been made rapper bcs they have a deep voice I will CRY
Deep voiced singing is so pretty PLEASE
PLEASE LET THEM SING
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP MAKING THEM RAP

On a similar note, GG producers plz make the songs lower... like.... yeah.. just make them lower bcs some songs just hurt my fucking ears bcs of how high they are
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
no song 2 high 4 loona tho
I don't really listen to them, but I don't recall thinking that about them since like Hi high
If anything I remember thinking how much I love Loona's lower vocals a lot with songs like Star
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I like deep voiced rappers, but ones that can actually rap :wimwim:
Like Yongguk
I mean I ain't saying that everybody who has a deep voice shouldn't rap
they shouldn't be rappers JUST because they've got a deep voice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread