- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
This is so disgusting. Ranking the girls in terms in sexiness, like I get “freedom of speech” but your seriously treating the girls like pieces of meat. First you body shame Jeongyeon who ranked 9 (like hello have you seen her legs??)
“...She dosen't really have a sexy body... her body is very straight and boyish in a way...and when she dances she doesn't have the most sexy movements...i don't get a sexy vibes from jeongyeon but she was added to be in the group to be a girl crush (???) so she wasn't meant to be very sexy”
Seriously every other word in this video is sexy. I guess talent means nothing to you then-
The video also goes on and said ”Tzuyu is sexy but too tall and lanky...not as good as girls higher on the list”
Other quotes :
”Mina is not the thickest... But have some curves that make her sexy”
”momo doesn't have the sexist body...but she has abs and I do find them sexy...sexy...sexy..sexy”
Hearing the robo voice say sexy makes me want vomit in my mouth.
”Momo is only sexy when she dances And when she not dancing I don't get any sexy vibes from her”
”Jihyo.... was pretty thick until she slimed down...still thicker then the other members” But her mom vibes makes her less sexy but still sexy none the less”
Uggh just watched the video I can't type the word sexy any longer.