- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Stay still
Ah Ah Ah Ah
@Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah Ah
@Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
I'm just thinking for a moment.
Why is it scared?
(I do not know why)
Even if you try to be alone
My trembling heart does not stop
(Just Believe)
Clock tick tick
It flows without expression
I'm already breathing.
Stop the time.
Stay still
A heart throbbing
Just a little more
You've been waiting.
It's today.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah @Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah @Drug
The moment you see
The whole world seems to have stopped.
I have to get up.
I'm just saying what I prepared.
(Just Believe)
Clock tick tick
It flows without expression
I can not take my eyes off
Stop the time.
Stay still
A heart throbbing
Just a little more
You've been waiting.
It's today.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
A little bit closer to you Asuka
oh no
What should I say first?
My head shrinks.
Give me your time @Drug
How much
I like you @Drug
I can tell
Give me a little more power.
You're in front of me.
Right now.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
Stop the time.
Stay still
A heart throbbing
Just a little more
You've been waiting.
It's today.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
I want to have this moment
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
Love you @Drug
Stay with me all the time. @Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah
@Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah Ah
@Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
I'm just thinking for a moment.
Why is it scared?
(I do not know why)
Even if you try to be alone
My trembling heart does not stop
(Just Believe)
Clock tick tick
It flows without expression
I'm already breathing.
Stop the time.
Stay still
A heart throbbing
Just a little more
You've been waiting.
It's today.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah @Drug
Ah Ah Ah Ah
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah @Drug
The moment you see
The whole world seems to have stopped.
I have to get up.
I'm just saying what I prepared.
(Just Believe)
Clock tick tick
It flows without expression
I can not take my eyes off
Stop the time.
Stay still
A heart throbbing
Just a little more
You've been waiting.
It's today.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
A little bit closer to you Asuka
oh no
What should I say first?
My head shrinks.
Give me your time @Drug
How much
I like you @Drug
I can tell
Give me a little more power.
You're in front of me.
Right now.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
Stop the time.
Stay still
A heart throbbing
Just a little more
You've been waiting.
It's today.
Do not hesitate.
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
I want to have this moment
You are my only one @Drug
oh my luv @Drug
Love you @Drug
Stay with me all the time. @Drug