Story timeeee (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Okay so yanno I'm in a car full of religious folks ig you know how it goes. And yanno me I'm not very religious? Ig and so basically they were asking me if I believe in God and stuff and obviously I said no.. bc.. I don't and yanno they started calling me names and stuff like demon, evil etc

And it wasn't rlly funny until one of them str8 up called me emo like it was the Greatest insult in the world they fr thought they ate 😭😭😭💀
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
you filthy emo go and choke on holy water so thy moith will be ridded of satan you sinner repent now and save yourself :pandamad:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
you filthy emo go and choke on holy water so thy moith will be ridded of satan you sinner repent now and save yourself :pandamad:
LIKE IT WASNT FUNNY UNTIL THE STARTED CALLING ME EMO AND GOTH AS A INSULT I WAS HOLDING BACK TEARS 😭
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For fucks sake dont they know our boyo right here will use their gay powers and destroy all of them :pepesmug:
Apparently not. But we were like in the car so basically I just had to sit there 😐 I hated it
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Apparently not. But we were like in the car so basically I just had to sit there 😐 I hated it
I am sorry you experienced that. People should respect others as much they want their views to be expected and let people do and believe in what they do
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I am sorry you experienced that. People should respect others as much they want their views to be expected and let people do and believe in what they do
Yeah. But yanno most people can't even handle it when someone has a different opinion much less beliefs smh
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread