storytime : almost bought nature fan meet ticket (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was looking for some albums to buy later. and I saw tickets for a nature virtual fanmeeting. I was about to buy it when I thought “wait they are gonna see my face...... ooop no.... they gonna see me shaking and crying.” so my dumbass missed out 😣
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow insecurities ikr


 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh hun :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread