- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
So my old Civics teacher, lets call him Mr D. Mr D was loved by our whole class. He was...that kind of history/civics teacher. And so people think he's the chill teacher and shit. One day he let us out of the classroom to work in these things in my school we call think tanks. It was assigned partner work doing smth called iCivics. And so he had us go to the computer carts and we each got a computer and went into the think tank with our group. One of the kids in my group was this really annoying kid, super loud, only talks about food. Lets call him Ryan. So Ryan and I are left alone in the think tank while my group mates went to go get something for our project. And while they're gone, Ryan unzips his pants and pulls out his dick and starts wiggling it around saying shit like "You like it" and stuff. I was obviously grossed out but I had no idea what to say. Keep in mind, if I told someone, there wouldn't be any proof since in the think tanks, there aren't any cameras or anything. Later, I decided to tell Mr. D's son who is also in our grade. I don't know what I thought would come out of this, but I was in 7th grade and I was scared. I thought maybe he'd tell his dad but nope. And everytime I got assigned to work with him on a project again, I got really scared that this would happen again.
But luckily, he got expelled from our school because he said he had a gun in his backpack and was threatening to shoot. Ok this isn't a good thing because I could've died, but like I'm just glad he's not in the school anymore