STORYTIME How I spent my valentines day alone :sanapray: (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Let's totally just forget about the fact that I said i'd make this thread yesterday :irenecrazy: Ok? Ok.

So I don't think there's a single one of us that's unfamiliar with spending valentines self pitying because you didn't get a s/o to spend it with one year (or every year) and I too spent my valentines every year like this until last year where I was starting so kind of feel like literally what is the point of feeling sorry for myself for one day every year. So this year I decided that that's the kind of negativity I don't need and i'm gonna stop being such a pussy and think about the important things about this day. I think valentines is about love whether you have someone to celebrate it with or not and if I don't got myself a boii or a gorlie to shower with love then it's just more love for me :queen::queen:

So on valentines this year I refreshed my hair colour after I woke up then started working on my makeup. Sometimes it's the lil things that just make u feel nice like for me, colouring my hair and spending just a little bit of extra time with my makeup is my version of self care and it doesn't matter if someone else notices or not because the point is that I spent just that little extra time for myself to feel nice. Whatever your version of self care is even if it's just a vanity thing I hope you all spend just a little extra time to urself to do it every now and then and ignore anyone who tries to put u down for it because they don't understand how such a small thing is important to you :maheart:

I couldn't wear my cutest outfit on valentines because the weather wasn't v nice but I wore a nice pink jumper I don't usually wear too much so it was okay. I also put my pink choker on with a lil bell and some sparkly cat ears and yes I got some looks but I didn't care cuz I knew I was cute ^.^ Oh and I also had a lil shoulder bag that was a Mean Girls collab that said 'i'm a mouse duh' on it with lil mouse ears which was really cute with the cat aesthetic lemme tell u. The last detail to what I was wearing which is an important one was that I wore my Ariana Grande thank u, next perfume cuz we all know the line "I know they say I move on too fast but this one gon' last, cuz her name is Ari and I'm so good with that" queen of self love :maheart::maheart::maheart:

For my solo date with myself I took myself to Costa down town, I couldn't go on a long romantic walk with myself bc it was a bit windy but thru town was still nice :maheart:
I had a coconut and vanilla latte and I also had a ruby hot chocolate because aint no one gonna tell me I can't treat myself 🔪🔪 they were aesthetically beautiful as well as delicious and I just sat there for an hour listening to music, texting with my friends, posting cute pictures on instagram and just having a nice time cuz u don't need an s/o just to have a nice day on valentines day and I hope you all have a happy valentines day every year too because your self worth and self love doesn't rely on having someone else to tell you how amazing you are and anyone who tries to make u feel bad for being single just for one day of the year isn't someone you should be listening to :pandacop:

Anyways uh I hope you all had a nice valentines whether u spent it with urself or with someone else, and if not I hope you took some notes 585848483827810306.png
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow that sounds so lovely. Definitely think of doing dates with myself soon and shower myself with some love cause I am so sick of my insecurities getting the better of me.

Now on to my valentines day this year: I usually treat it as a normal day but this year I decided to spend it with my grandmother. it was lovely treating her to a meal and just having a good time with her. A lot has happened so I feel like she really needed this.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We stan a legend who treats herself :sj_weary:. For me I spent Valentine’s Day eating McDonalds with my friends and then we ate s’mores together while watching a movie. Usually I treat it like any other day but I had a lot of fun spending time with my closest friends from uni
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
We stan a legend who treats herself :sj_weary:. For me I spent Valentine’s Day eating McDonalds with my friends and then we ate s’mores together while watching a movie. Usually I treat it like any other day but I had a lot of fun spending time with my closest friends from uni
Yesss it's always a great time spending it with friends :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread