Storytime : I get exposed (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
So I'm standing in 2nd block, Science, waiting to get let into the class in 6th grade. This one girl I was friends with, lets call her Raina. She goes up to the boy I liked (I'm gonna call him Adrien), and she tells him I like him RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS TWIN SISTER and the entire class hears. Me and Adrien were bacically best friends we did everything together and so when she told him, he kinda stopped talking to me
:(
. Everyone thought he had a crush on me, his twin sister (i'll call her Annie), even told me he always talks about me to their mom and how much he likes me. But like after that situation he stopped talking to me. But now our friendship is getting better~

anyways i got clowned​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Damn girl that is bonkers. I copped that when I used to do school too. So annoying.....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it sucks when that happens
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread