I still need to watch season 3 :haylul:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 9 August 2021 #1 I still need to watch season 3 Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 August 2021 #2 heartstopper said: I still need to watch season 3 Click to expand... S3 sucked…. Reactions: Magician
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 August 2021 #3 anyway curious to see how finally this season will be
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 9 August 2021 #4 karina said: S3 sucked…. Click to expand... Yeah, I heard that many people were unhappy with season 3 They are milking the show bc it's so popular Reactions: yeji
karina said: S3 sucked…. Click to expand... Yeah, I heard that many people were unhappy with season 3 They are milking the show bc it's so popular
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 August 2021 #5 heartstopper said: Yeah, I heard that many people were unhappy with season 3 They are milking the show bc it's so popular Click to expand... yeah it definitely is true.
heartstopper said: Yeah, I heard that many people were unhappy with season 3 They are milking the show bc it's so popular Click to expand... yeah it definitely is true.