@Stay
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 10 May 2023 #1 @Stay
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 10 May 2023 #2 I might have a new bias wrecker
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,307 Reactions Received 28,174 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,510 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 10 May 2023 #3 oh sweet neptune Reactions: seungfloral
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 10 May 2023 #4 ilychan said: oh sweet neptune Click to expand... I like his hair he looks so puppy here but also ARMS Reactions: Villains
ilychan said: oh sweet neptune Click to expand... I like his hair he looks so puppy here but also ARMS