News Stray Kids announces plushies/figurines + God's Menu SKZOO vers. (3 Viewers)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hmmmm i could reserve a p.o. box for a han card...might just b e worth it... :susPepe:
if i get a hyunjin card i'll see :susPepe:
I am You and I am Who cards are super rare; they go for super expensive and are extremely hard to find.. I have a Jisung black border I am Who pc up for trade for Hyunjin’s equivalent, so hit me up :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am You and I am Who cards are super rare; they go for super expensive and are extremely hard to find.. I have a Jisung black border I am Who pc up for trade for Hyunjin’s equivalent, so hit me up :wimwim:
i h ave no idea of the value of photocards but i surely will at least take a picture to see if you think it's valuable LMAO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i h ave no idea of the value of photocards but i surely will at least take a picture to see if you think it's valuable LMAO
They are probably way more expensive than you think... You’ll be shocked LMAO

I know I was when I first started ;-;
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They are probably way more expensive than you think... You’ll be shocked LMAO

I know I was when I first started ;-;
man you're making me want to go see how rare my cards are LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread