- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I have known and followed Stray Kids ever since they released Hellavator! I even watched their debut show as it was airing!
But their music is so hit and miss! So far I don't really like their title tracks (Besides Hellavator, but that doesn't really count), but every album has had some gems that I really love! I am right on the brink between stanning and no stanning. I know all the members.
I love the members personalities, but the music.... JYP what are you doing to Stray Kids? Is it really that hard to get a producer to help Chan? Or is Chan really saying that he will not accept any help, I very much doubt that! Frankly it is normal for producers to work with others on songs, so I really don't get why Chan is being pushed alone like that!
Anyways, have these gems!
But their music is so hit and miss! So far I don't really like their title tracks (Besides Hellavator, but that doesn't really count), but every album has had some gems that I really love! I am right on the brink between stanning and no stanning. I know all the members.
I love the members personalities, but the music.... JYP what are you doing to Stray Kids? Is it really that hard to get a producer to help Chan? Or is Chan really saying that he will not accept any help, I very much doubt that! Frankly it is normal for producers to work with others on songs, so I really don't get why Chan is being pushed alone like that!
Anyways, have these gems!