COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Stray Kids Back Door's Meaning: Let's Discuss (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Pronouns
he/they
So all the stays here have to be familiar with Back Door, right? That song they made in 2020. I saw some stays recently talking about the song and its potential meaning.
Generally, this topic is split into 2 sides.
1. After you've seen what Stray Kids has to offer, they're inviting you to join the party.
2. Sex. Many believe this song uses "Back Door" as a metaphor for anal.

I personally believe the second one more because of the lyrics.
"Move over, here I come, last time was just a warm-up"
"Authorized personnel only here! Back Door. If you wanna be authorized"
"This body suffered enough from having a bad owner. I'll make it up to you, so follow me"
"Everything looks different, and at this moment, everything turns out to be perfect. I'm seeing a fantasy unfold before my eyes."
"It's getting more glamorous as time passes. We gonna do it right now, do it right now baby."
"Look at this world and keep it in your eyes. Your heart pounds rum pum pum pum"

Of course voice your own opinion on this as there's no clear wrong or right here unless SKZ themselves have stated it.

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Could be. I don’t think I got that vibe from the song but I see where the interpretation comes from…

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Dive
Pronouns
she/her
I've never thought about the second option, I know straykids have some really deep meaningful songs tho

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh... I know about this theory based om the title more or less, but the lyrics don't strike me as much..

Of course if u see it that way, why not. But i highly doubt they wrote it with that intention. Also lyrics like "we're gonna do it" is quite common

So... Personal Preferance if u wanna see it like that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread