Stray Kids Badge Revamp (1 Viewer)

Would you like to be tagged?


  • Total voters
    11

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female

Welcome to the Stray Kids Badge Revamp!
Pls let me know if you want to be tagged for the voting

Please read the rules!
▸Badge size must be 77x77
▸All Badges must use Round Corner frames, set at 50
▸No blurry or grainy photos; please use high-quality and easy-to-see photos.
▸Only official photos are allowed. Selfies are accepted if they are from an official account.
▸Side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
▸Do not take badges from other forums or sources.
▸ Post your original photos along with your badges & do not wait until the voting ends!
▸Award members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges as needed.

~Badge Tutotial~
.
[
iPiccy
]

BADGES NEEDED

▸Stray Kids Group Badge (Logo only)
▸Bang chan
▸Lee Know
▸Changbin
▸Hyunjin
▸Han
▸Felix
▸Seungmin
▸I.N

KST
Suggestion Period: 19th Sep - 26th Sep
Preliminary Voting:
27th Sep - 1th Oct
Final Voting: 2th Oct - 6th Oct

@Stay
​
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
Last edited:

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
Group
skz7.png
skz10.png
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
I tried my best to make them all even enough :sanapray:




[/SPOLIER]
I don't think you got the size for the corners right and it would helpful if you could post them as I did:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think I’ll have time to make any badges but please tag me for the voting :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
I think you will have to remake the badges as most of their faces are not close enough, except for hyunjins. "Show face instead of body/background, etc" and some of them(Changbin, felix, hyunjin and leeknow) are already added to suggestions so I don't think you have to make them but if you want you can still post them aswell^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,356
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,578
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I think you will have to remake the badges as most of their faces are not close enough, except for hyunjins. "Show face instead of body/background, etc" and some of them(Changbin, felix, hyunjin and leeknow) are already added to suggestions so I don't think you have to make them but if you want you can still post them aswell^^
will do!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
fanmeet photoshoots are so cuteeee
That's why I used them lol I love these photos. I even made a video with them a while ago:



(I love this song)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread