- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
IM LATE BUT TAG ME FOR VOTING PLS LOLPreliminary voting
> Here <
Taglist: @Yili @Myco @Wingfrost @brekker @Areum101 @nekojin @Juniverse @Chae @moonlight
voted2 days left until preliminary ends
@Myco @Wingfrost @brekker @Areum101 @nekojin @Chae @moonlight
voted!Final voting
> Here <
Taglist: @Yili @Myco @Wingfrost @brekker @Areum101 @nekojin @Navinci @Chae @moonlight @ahparkchaeyoung @badcrookshanks
Is it okay to vote if I didn’t vote before?Final voting
> Here <
Taglist: @Yili @Myco @Wingfrost @brekker @Areum101 @nekojin @Navinci @Chae @moonlight @ahparkchaeyoung @badcrookshanks
yes, you can vote^^Is it okay to vote if I didn’t vote before?![]()
I think you only voted for preliminary, this is the final roundVoted before![]()
✅I think you only voted for preliminary, this is the final round