- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
Today, somebody on Vlive asked for period advice and Chan, replied in such an amazing, gender neutral manner, with genuine advice?
He’s literally getting hated on because people think it’s ‘cringey’.
And like as a non-binary person, I really appreciated this especially since I get a lot of dysphoria from periods. And so this made me feel more comfortable with them. The fact he's getting hate makes me so sad :(
He’s literally getting hated on because people think it’s ‘cringey’.
And like as a non-binary person, I really appreciated this especially since I get a lot of dysphoria from periods. And so this made me feel more comfortable with them. The fact he's getting hate makes me so sad :(