Comeback Stray Kids Clé 2 : Yellow Wood LIMITED and STANDARD ver. PRE-ORDER & ALBUM PREVIEW (1 Viewer)

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Edit:
More details <3
It looks so cool! The design totally fits my aesthetic :pandalove:
Another giant photobook <3


Stray Kids(스트레이 키즈) <Clé 2 : Yellow Wood> STANDARD ver. PRE-ORDER & ALBUM DETAIL PREVIEW




 
Last edited:

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
More details added to the first post.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Tir
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I cant wait for this album to come out!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Tir

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Added the standard versions to the main post! There are two of them just like for Clé 1: MIROH :)
R.I.P wallet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Tir

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really like the look of the Limited Ver. and the Clé 2 versions. Yellow Wood Ver. looks nice but Clé 2 is more my style :pandalove:
They all look so stylish :pikadab:

I'm sure soon or later JYP will release 10 random different photobooks (1 for each member + group) lol
I'm shaking in fear.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Tir

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
They all look so stylish :pikadab:

I'm sure soon or later JYP will release 10 random different photobooks (1 for each member + group) lol
I'm shaking in fear.
Nightmare for collectors :yolk:It's already bad enough for those collecting photocards right now...

:pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Les and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread