Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,500 Reactions Received 53,174 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 427,292 Gender Female 17 January 2024 #1 Reactions: Yelena_Belova, Yerichu, Boyo and 3 others
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 17 January 2024 #2 @Stay Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,397 Reactions Received 41,059 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,061 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 17 January 2024 #3 Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,374 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,094 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 17 January 2024 #4 Gorgeous Reactions: Yelena_Belova
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 January 2024 #5 This look is everything Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 17 January 2024 #6 I wouldn't have recognized him if it weren't for his iconic face. His hair and clothing style here looks so different than normal. I like it though.
I wouldn't have recognized him if it weren't for his iconic face. His hair and clothing style here looks so different than normal. I like it though.