MV Stray Kids IN生 "Back Door" M/V (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I like this! About the music video, the ending is so smooth and really aesthetic.
P.S. I'm not a fan of that mullet though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
And hello it the new stray kid stan i like it but the oink hair nope sorry i've never like pink
I like this! About the music video, the ending is so smooth and really aesthetic.
P.S. I'm not a fan of that mullet though.
Yeah, I’m not a big fan of the hairstyles either haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrea

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Chan’s hair :jisoosmh:
And SEUNGMIN!?!?!?!! :zoomeyes: I-I don’t remember giving him permission to have his shirt opened. The only one in the maknae line that hasn’t showed their abs yet is Jeongin...:pepecry1: They grow up too fast.

As for the song I actually prefer it over God’s Menu, the chorus is a little lacking compared to the verses but as a whole I prefer this one.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Chan’s hair :jisoosmh:
And SEUNGMIN!?!?!?!! :zoomeyes: I-I don’t remember giving him permission to have his shirt opened. The only one in the maknae line that hasn’t showed their abs yet is Jeongin...:pepecry1: They grow up too fast.

As for the song I actually prefer it over God’s Menu, the chorus is a little lacking compared to the verses but as a whole I prefer this one.
Same, I was so shocked when Seungmin came on screen :zoomeyes: I actually thought Hyunjin in the beginning and Seungmin had their shirt opened too, but I realized it’s just a nude colored top they’re wearing underneath lolol
I think I still prefer God’s Menu, but it might change. The beat is so catchy & the chorus is a bit weak , but oh my gosh the choreo is so unique and fascinating :’)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
what is chan and felix's hair??? i don't know if i like it lmao

A bop though :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
YO WAIT Chan's hair is like a refined version of predebut Ten lmaooooooo
1600117198646.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 5.01.01 PM.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread