- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ahhh they are super handsome. I really can't wait for itStray Kids can be pretty hit or miss for me but I'm gonna have to stream this just for Felix's mullet!
I like Hyunjin's pink hair too!Ahhh they are super handsome. I really can't wait for it
There is a lot of new songs in this month. I feel so crazy right nowI like Hyunjin's pink hair too!
Lee know is cute tooI like Hyunjin's pink hair too!
So true!! AhhhEveryone looks really goodAlso unpopular opinion but I prefer Hyunjin’s short hair, but anything suits him lol
Ahh why he is superb!Felix honey, I am so sorry for what they have done to you.