kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,374 Reactions Received 59,412 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,830 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 12 January 2023 #1 Reactions: Violanah, Yelena_Belova and Minazuki
Minazuki Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 420 Reactions Received 450 Location Grand Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Swiftie Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Venom 12 January 2023 #2 They probably took these photos months ago, like, even before Maxident era
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 12 January 2023 #3 I can already tell I’ll love this era. Pink Bang Chan and Lee Know supremacy everyone!
Violanah . Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 1,017 Reactions Received 803 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,817 Fandom Multifan Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/They 13 January 2023 #4 I can’t wait! I love the teaser photos Reactions: Yelena_Belova