It's REALLY good
BlingyBlinger Joined 18 August 2019 Messages 1,773 Reactions Received 3,304 Location In the SHINee World Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,895 Fandom Multistan Gender Non-Binary Pronouns They/them preferred 9 December 2019 #1 It's REALLY good Reactions: Tir, Ahsoka and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 9 December 2019 #2 I love it so much. Reactions: Tir, Ahsoka and BlingyBlinger
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 9 December 2019 #3 Wow Theyve killed it this year Reactions: Wingfrost and Tir
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 9 December 2019 #4 I....really love this. I mean, I liked the teasers a lot but this completely exceeded my expectations Damn "It's all good now" - Felix Reactions: Wingfrost
I....really love this. I mean, I liked the teasers a lot but this completely exceeded my expectations Damn "It's all good now" - Felix
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 9 December 2019 #5 i love it so much Reactions: Wingfrost