Teaser Stray Kids - MIROH M/V Teaser 1 (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Sounds good so far! I always liked their MVs and it looks like they put it up a notch with this one as well
Their title tracks have been a little hit or miss for me but I like the sound of this one so far!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Their title tracks have been a little hit or miss for me but I like the sound of this one so far!
Yeah same, while their past 1-2 titles were still good songs i didn't like them as much but this sounds more like my taste already
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread