Comeback Stray Kids MIROH MV Release (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Is JYP gonna start releasing their comebacks around this time from now on?
Good question lmao, I lowkey hope so cuz it's a better time for me personally but it doesn't really make sense cuz else the song would drop at midnight in Korea where most people are asleep?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I LOVE IT! This song is hype and fastpaced! I also love the growls!
I can imagine it being even better live, I really love the drop, it's like a breeze of fresh air in this over saturated drop decade
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Good question lmao, I lowkey hope so cuz it's a better time for me personally but it doesn't really make sense cuz else the song would drop at midnight in Korea where most people are asleep?
That's what I'm thinking as well but ITZY did well anyway so I honestly don't know lol......

Anyway, I like the song a lot. It's very hype! I'm gonna be blasting this song from now on! The growling/roaring sounds was a nice touch and I like the beat drop.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love it so fucking much :sj_weary:

I absolutely love when a boy group does an out and out hype anthem like this, without going into the whole moody territory. JUST SO MUCH HYPE IN THIS ISTG!!

I feel like headbutting a cow and kicking a baby :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread