Teaser Stray Kids <NOEASY> TEASER IMAGE #2 Bangchan & Lee know (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,529
Reactions Received
53,181
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,730
Gender
Female




@Stay​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ugh Lee Know is so pretty I can't stop staring whenever I see him :sj_weary: I hope I get to see a couple of solo shots of him in the mv :sanapray: ofc then Felix will open his mouth and I'll probably fixate on him throughout the mv :ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread