I wanna watch it so bad but i'm at work TT @Stay
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 March 2023 #1 I wanna watch it so bad but i'm at work TT @Stay Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Yerichu
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 23 March 2023 #2 I hope you get the chance too ^^ More content Reactions: Yelena_Belova and seungfloral
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 23 March 2023 #3 Yerichu said: I hope you get the chance too ^^ More content Click to expand... Soon, in 2 and a half hour after work. Enjoy tho ^^ Reactions: Yelena_Belova and Yerichu
Yerichu said: I hope you get the chance too ^^ More content Click to expand... Soon, in 2 and a half hour after work. Enjoy tho ^^