- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I don´t think we talk enough how SKZ are slaying this comeback! I really enjoy both songs, man sooo good!!! boys are rocking my world to its core. I think I am slowly falling in love with Changbin. he is such a good rapper!!!
when I first heard the teaser for Cheese I was suspicious ... not my cup of tea... but it´s such a good song too!! so cheeky :P
Thunderous is slightly better, especially the choreo is amazing and Hyunjin shines in it. but I must admit Cheese is so much fun!
Thunderous 9/10
Cheese 8/10
opinions?
when I first heard the teaser for Cheese I was suspicious ... not my cup of tea... but it´s such a good song too!! so cheeky :P
Thunderous is slightly better, especially the choreo is amazing and Hyunjin shines in it. but I must admit Cheese is so much fun!
Thunderous 9/10
Cheese 8/10
opinions?