Video Stray Kids Watch Fan Covers on YouTube | Glamour (4 Viewers)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m SO proud of Lex! I remember back when she only had 8,500 subscribers and never thought Chan would see her covers, and now she has more than 40,000 and all of Stray Kids has seen and loved her cover of Circus and Seungmin even said that she uses her voice well. I’m so happy for her!
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m SO proud of Lex! I remember back when she only had 8,500 subscribers and never thought Chan would see her covers, and now she has more than 40,000 and all of Stray Kids has seen and loved her cover of Circus and Seungmin even said that she uses her voice well. I’m so happy for her!
Aw u know her, she did so well!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread