Appreciation Stray Kids!! (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Stray Kids is by far my favorite kpop group! They mean so much to me, they care so much for their stay and treat them like family <3 I love each member sm! Every member is really talented in their own ways ^^ and i love their friendship and how they treat each other like family. They make me happy adn comforted when I watch them, especially when I'm in a rough spot or really stressed <33

My favorite Stray Kids song <3


 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread