vs
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 26 January 2020 #1 vs Reactions: Ahsoka, yeji, potato and 2 others
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 January 2020 #2 Tbh, I prefer Like Ooh Ahhs. It's was highlight in the song for me, when I didn't rly care for I'll kick it how i wanna kick it. Reactions: AmysTeri, yeji and potato
Tbh, I prefer Like Ooh Ahhs. It's was highlight in the song for me, when I didn't rly care for I'll kick it how i wanna kick it.
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 26 January 2020 #3 LOA is a more striking part for me combined with Momo moment. Reactions: AmysTeri, yeji, blueberries and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 26 January 2020 #4 LOA is my preference Reactions: AmysTeri
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 26 January 2020 #5 Kick It is more chaotic but I prefer LOA Reactions: yeji
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 26 January 2020 #6 LET ME SEE HOW YOU GON TREAT ME I AINT NO EASY BETTER THINK ABOUT IT TWICE Iconic Reactions: yeji