Stuck between a rock and a hard place (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I'm not anymore but this morning I was. So I hate phone calls, like I will avoid them if I can. I also hate driving, but particularly in snowy/icy weather. So I get a phone call this morning and as usual I ignore it (besides, I was tired, the phone call woke me up) and it's the place I do physical therapy at. They said because of the weather they were giving me the option to move my appointment that was originally for tomorrow to another day, I just needed to call them and let them know. I did not want to call. I also did not want to drive through the snowy slushy weather tomorrow. I knew reasonably that my only choice was to call and reschedule, but I can't deny I had though of going to the appointment anyways just so I wouldn't need to call, even though I'm not sure if they'd mark me as going or not if I just ignore it fully. I did make the phone call though so now I'm all set :lisalaugh:

What are some examples you've had of being stuck between a rock and a hard place?
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I agree. I also dislike making making phone calls, driving? Don’t get me started.
Where I’d be between a rock and a hard place would be my workplace.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,570
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
my son (bless him he's only 5) but when he was like 3 or 4 he was literally stuck between a stone wall (aka rock) and a metal pole (aka hard place) lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my son (bless him he's only 5) but when he was like 3 or 4 he was literally stuck between a stone wall (aka rock) and a metal pole (aka hard place) lol
Presumably he got out if he’s 5 now :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I haven't had enough money for food.
So I spent two days without grub.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread