- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reactions Received
- 12,538
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I don’t like posting negative threads, but I needed a space to let go of my negative thoughts.
I feel pretty awful right now.
Something bad happened to me recently (which was deserved), and I know I need to move on, but I’m unable to do so.
There’s a lot of things I have to do and want to do, but these convoluted emotions are stopping me from doing them.
I’m scared I’ll be stuck in this state of numbness and lethargy for a long time.
I feel pretty awful right now.
Something bad happened to me recently (which was deserved), and I know I need to move on, but I’m unable to do so.
There’s a lot of things I have to do and want to do, but these convoluted emotions are stopping me from doing them.
I’m scared I’ll be stuck in this state of numbness and lethargy for a long time.
Last edited: