- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
I would say I'm pretty organized, thank you though!I don’t know if you’re already organized but if you’re not it can help a lot to be organized
Study for a certain amount of time then take a break, and repeat -- for example, study for 25 and break for 5 (short) or 10 (long), then study for another 25 and so onwhat is that
Used this method when I was a student and it worked well for meStudy for a certain amount of time then take a break, and repeat -- for example, study for 25 and break for 5 (short) or 10 (long), then study for another 25 and so on
https://pomofocus.io/
Study for a certain amount of time then take a break, and repeat -- for example, study for 25 and break for 5 (short) or 10 (long), then study for another 25 and so on
https://pomofocus.io/
might try this out, thanks!Used this method when I was a student and it worked well for me
That seems interesting, most people I know studied for 90 minutes or 2 hours straight but that seems so difficult to me. I stop functioning after 45 mins.Study for a certain amount of time then take a break, and repeat -- for example, study for 25 and break for 5 (short) or 10 (long), then study for another 25 and so on
https://pomofocus.io/
Same, trying to study nonstop for a whole hour did nothing for meThat seems interesting, most people I know studied for 90 minutes or 2 hours straight but that seems so difficult to me. I stop functioning after 45 mins.