Stuff I made!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh my gosh, wow! Thank you so much. This is an incredible and precious gift, and I will cherish it always. It really made me just stop a moment and go, "Woah, you did this for us?" :nekolove:
Of Course! I Hoped you would like it!
Yes and i would gladly make more for us!~:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread