- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Oh yay Today is Christmas
We are baking cookies say less
For Santa because he is the best
After cookies mom saids it is time to rest
She wasn’t happy about our mess
I can’t sleep, I’m too happy
No need to take a nappy
But then I hear something go kaboom
So I sneak out of bed and the hall I zoom
The cat, Lou jumps out
Stupid Lou
Ho Ho Ho
Santa here
No no no
Bake some cookies
Go go go
Before Santa comes down to chimney
Ho Ho Ho
Lou don't eat the cookies!
No no no
To the naughty list we
Go go go
But it wasn’t Santa
it was our big fat cat Lou
he spilled the cookies
It was a mess. I tell you.
Stupid lou
Ho Ho Ho
Santa here
No no no
Bake some cookies
Go go go
Before Santa comes down to chimney
Ho Ho Ho
Lou don't eat the cookies!
No no no
To the naughty list we
Go go go
we can’t bake cookies
Or mama will freak
Oh, check the pantry
Yay, Mom went to Costco
Maybe we couldbe done with this fiasco
Ho Ho Ho
Santa here
No no no
Bake some cookies
Go go go
Before Santa comes down to chimney
Ho Ho Ho
Lou don't eat the cookies!
No no no
To the naughty list we
Go go go
OK perfect we’re done
Santa is not here so I should run
Back to bed this was not fun
And Lou dont eat the cookies
To late….
Stupid lou
We are baking cookies say less
For Santa because he is the best
After cookies mom saids it is time to rest
She wasn’t happy about our mess
I can’t sleep, I’m too happy
No need to take a nappy
But then I hear something go kaboom
So I sneak out of bed and the hall I zoom
The cat, Lou jumps out
Stupid Lou
Ho Ho Ho
Santa here
No no no
Bake some cookies
Go go go
Before Santa comes down to chimney
Ho Ho Ho
Lou don't eat the cookies!
No no no
To the naughty list we
Go go go
But it wasn’t Santa
it was our big fat cat Lou
he spilled the cookies
It was a mess. I tell you.
Stupid lou
Ho Ho Ho
Santa here
No no no
Bake some cookies
Go go go
Before Santa comes down to chimney
Ho Ho Ho
Lou don't eat the cookies!
No no no
To the naughty list we
Go go go
we can’t bake cookies
Or mama will freak
Oh, check the pantry
Yay, Mom went to Costco
Maybe we couldbe done with this fiasco
Ho Ho Ho
Santa here
No no no
Bake some cookies
Go go go
Before Santa comes down to chimney
Ho Ho Ho
Lou don't eat the cookies!
No no no
To the naughty list we
Go go go
OK perfect we’re done
Santa is not here so I should run
Back to bed this was not fun
And Lou dont eat the cookies
To late….
Stupid lou