Stupidest thing ever (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When I was the mental ward.
Basically the nut house.

Some guy asked what my sexuality was just because I wore pink face palm.

Has this happened to anyone here?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
not exactly, but during my freshman year of high school there were lots rumors about me not being straight because of how i acted lol
 

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
I'd like to say that everyone that called me gay in school was wrong and just judging me based off of stereotypes BUT they were right I do love a sexy man (or a "he'll do" make and model if I'm particularly desperate)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MK3AM

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
not exactly, but during my freshman year of high school there were lots rumors about me not being straight because of how i acted lol
Wow that's something else
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow that's something else
its okay. lol
i didn't mind it, but the questions sometimes got annoying. eventually i transferred so it never comes up anymore.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Has this happened to anyone here?
Ironically this happened to me at WORK, Today. It's a really long story but hilarious and it's kind of my fault.


Stupidest thing ever=me being alive
Totally untrue, people enjoy your posts. You have value and people love you, weather you want to believe it or not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,472
Reactions Received
39,109
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,839
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
After typing out the story it's both to long and embarrassing. Which is rare because nothing embarrasses me.

TLDR: I played a voicemail thinking it was from a doctor about scheduling an appointment but it was from a different store I ordered something from. A guy sitting at the same table as me heard the message. After a short conversation I was asked if I had a boy friend. Not because the guy was interested but just looking for gossip. Because these things amuse me I let his brain gears crack but not giving concrete answers. Rumors are all over my work now. I find it incredibly hilarious. So does the HR guy who had to give me the "please don't sue the shit out of us speech" after he heard and had to call me in to his office.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
After typing out the story it's both to long and embarrassing. Which is rare because nothing embarrasses me.

TLDR: I played a voicemail thinking it was from a doctor about scheduling an appointment but it was from a different store I ordered something from. A guy sitting at the same table as me, after a short conversation I was asked if I had a boy friend. Not because the guy was interested but just looking for gossip. Because these things amuse me I let his brain gears crack but not giving concrete answers. Rumors are all over my work now. I find it incredibly hilarious. So does the HR guy who had to give me the "please don't sue the shit out of us speech" after he heard and had to call me in to his office.
lmao. Pls do not sue us classic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread