Subunit vs. Actual Group (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you sometimes prefer the submit over the actual group? I realize I do with some groups and want to see if you guys feel the same or not. May the best group Win

EXO

Or

EXO CBX


After School

Or

Orange Caramel


Sistar

Or

Sistar19


Pristin

Or

Pristin V


I.O.I

Or

I.O.I OT7?


Girls Generation

Or

TTS


ok for NCT I’m just gonna put the two subunits I follow against each other
NCT127

Or

NCT Dream


Got7

Or

JUS2


LOONA


Or
LOONA ODD EYE CIRCLE


Super Junior

Or

Super Junior D&E
 
  • Like
Reactions: DAIRYQUEEN

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
exo-cbx and orange caramel always win lol
for the loona subunit, I'm not really sure based on the song, but my biases are in OEC, so...
 
  • Like
Reactions: twentyfivedollar

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So interesting to hear CBX over EXO tbh I don’t see that much hype around them
yeah I don't stan exo but omfg blooming day was my jam for a MONTH straight, I loved it
"oh baby~"
 
  • Like
Reactions: twentyfivedollar
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. CBX > EXO (though I think that’s because I like their music more. Once I stan EXO, this opinion will probably change.)
2. After School = Orange Caramel
3. Sistar > Sistar19
4. Pristin > Pristin V
5. IOI > OT7
6. SNSD > TTS
7. Dream > 127
8. Jus2 > Got7
9. LOONA > Odd Eye Circle
10. Super Junior > D&E
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I liked Get it more than We Woo but I'm good so long as Eunwoo is in the picture
NCT>rest
SNSD>>>>>tts
 
  • Like
Reactions: twentyfivedollar
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i would much prefer a dotae subunit to nct :llama_tea: finally cut out the filler
 
  • Like
Reactions: twentyfivedollar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread