Succulents are Baby Yoda's (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I own 3 succulents and they are just the cutest!
Do any of y'all own any house plants?
I kinda wanna get a smol cactus but I'm scared for my pets and I
because it's rowdy town at my place.

Also, I want this:
​
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i want to own plants so badly. i think they could really cheer me up whenever im sad, they could be something i could look forword too. i heard talking to them helps them grow too, so they would be my best buds!


do you name your succulents?
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
i want to own plants so badly. i think they could really cheer me up whenever im sad, they could be something i could look forword too. i heard talking to them helps them grow too, so they would be my best buds!


do you name your succulents?
Become a succulent mommy xD! They're pleasing to the eyes and they come in different shapes and sizes. Plus, they aren't much upkeep. Just water them once a month with some minimal sunlight and they are good to go. uwu

Roger, Judith and Mimi
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I own a ton if plants and I love it
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread