- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
he looks bluer (sadder) than usual hereI do not understand a bad day?
yeah he's usually a happy vitamin - I wonder what got him down?oh what a shame
Lifes pressures?yeah he's usually a happy vitamin - I wonder what got him down?
haha maybe. OOH, maybe he's a Swiftie who's depressed bc his girl is engaged to another guy? (Travis Kelce) lol just a thought bc that was me in middle school. I used to be jealous of every girl Nick Carter datedLifes pressures?
understandablehaha maybe. OOH, maybe he's a Swiftie who's depressed bc his girl is engaged to another guy? (Travis Kelce) lol just a thought bc that was me in middle school. I used to be jealous of every girl Nick Carter dated
haha Pandaman is going to be so shocked that we took over his threadunderstandable
it is what it is
pandaman is in our thoughts, that's fairhaha Pandaman is going to be so shocked that we took over his thread
haha Pandaman is going to be so shocked that we took over his thread
Totally confused by your conversation. Elmo is red... and when did Taylor swift come from?!pandaman is in our thoughts, that's fair
It don't get it either but at least the kids have fun.Totally confused by your conversation. Elmo is red... and when did Taylor swift come from?!
ik he's red, I'm not colorblindTotally confused by your conversation. Elmo is red... and when did Taylor swift come from?!