- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I don’t know if I prefer ...
Miyu
Her voice is really impressive and she deserves her lead vocal position. Her dancing skills are fine. She looks extremely cute and I love her smile! That’s a shame she doesn’t smile that much on her selfies. Actually despite her strong voice and her position in the group, Miyu seems really shy. I have noticed that in an online cheki event. She was barely talking. I can say that she is the one that likes the most anime, karaoke and manga. She loves playing Nintendo Switch.
or
Sayaka
She is such a good dancer and her vocals are stable. She doesn’t have a powerful voice like Miyu but she can control better it. Sayaka seems to be like a person I can be friend with! Modest and kinda talkative personality, something I really appreciate in idols 😁
Miyu
Her voice is really impressive and she deserves her lead vocal position. Her dancing skills are fine. She looks extremely cute and I love her smile! That’s a shame she doesn’t smile that much on her selfies. Actually despite her strong voice and her position in the group, Miyu seems really shy. I have noticed that in an online cheki event. She was barely talking. I can say that she is the one that likes the most anime, karaoke and manga. She loves playing Nintendo Switch.
or
Sayaka
She is such a good dancer and her vocals are stable. She doesn’t have a powerful voice like Miyu but she can control better it. Sayaka seems to be like a person I can be friend with! Modest and kinda talkative personality, something I really appreciate in idols 😁
Last edited by a moderator: