well I'm not that lonely, but I am a little bored right now 😅 All I did today was meet up with a friend.. we had a drink, and bought some stuff, then went our seperate ways.. and now what..
what did you guys do/what do you plan on doing today?
YES thanks for knowing the song :)The most loneliest day of my life(SOAD are amazing)
Well my day is finally over. It was such an awful day from the moment I woke up till the moment I got home. I'm so freaking tired and I just wanna quit atm(wish I could tbh). Only plans atm is listening to some music and then going to sleep. Wbu?
Girl apart from being into pop music I was also a huge rock/metal fan(still am)! SOAD is a must imo! They got amazing songs!YES thanks for knowing the song :)
and aww I'm so sorry, are you talking about your job? because we're in the same boat then haha.. I'll just chill for the rest of the day, maybe write a bit, and chat and listen to music ofc..
omg omg, tell me what bands?? maybe we liked the same ones :DGirl apart from being into pop music I was also a huge rock/metal fan(still am)! SOAD is a must imo! They got amazing songs!
Yeah I'm talking about my job. Sometimes it's just sucks..... I need vacations XD
Oh what are you writing?
Well SOAD for sure, Imagine Dragons, Killers, Kings of Leon, Evanescence... Damn I'm hitting a block atm XD I'm sure I can think many more if I concentrate XDomg omg, tell me what bands?? maybe we liked the same ones :D
oh girlie, I understand, you have no idea....... where do you wanna go for your vacation? or is just not having to work good enough haha?
just my usual poems![]()
ohh haha that's okay ;) for me it was Linkin Park, Bullet for my Valentine, Sum 41, Paramore, Dead by Sunrise, Three Days Grace, The Pretty Reckless, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet............. (and forgetting a bunch of them too ofc xD)Well SOAD for sure, Imagine Dragons, Killers, Kings of Leon, Evanescence... Damn I'm hitting a block atm XD I'm sure I can think many more if I concentrate XD
Well I got no plans where to go yet tbh. I'm still not sure when I'll be getting my vacation days so it's quite hard to plan something out yet. All I know is that I need sleeeeeeeep!!!!
Have you been writing poems for a long time?
The first thing I thought of when I read this was Sword Art Online........it ain't even SAO omg I'm such a flop.........TTI am bored toojust did a ton of reading about SEO and worked slightly on a paper I have to write
Omg f me how the heck could I forget Linkin Park and Paramore? I've been in love with those 2 groups for over 10 years. I actually found out about Paramore through Twilight but damn did I fell in love with their music! The Pretty Reckless also have some songs I really love!ohh haha that's okay ;) for me it was Linkin Park, Bullet for my Valentine, Sum 41, Paramore, Dead by Sunrise, Three Days Grace, The Pretty Reckless, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet............. (and forgetting a bunch of them too ofc xD)
I see.. I hope you get a good rest as soon as possible, poor girlie :(
Yeah my whole life actually 😅
aww that‘s cuteThe first thing I thought of when I read this was Sword Art Online........it ain't even SAO omg I'm such a flop.........TT
haha I at least never forget LP lol, my heroes, forever <3Omg f me how the heck could I forget Linkin Park and Paramore? I've been in love with those 2 groups for over 10 years. I actually found out about Paramore through Twilight but damn did I fell in love with their music! The Pretty Reckless also have some songs I really love!
Thank you hun. Hope I will!
Damn that's amazing! Are you planning on following with publishing any of them or is it just a hobby for you?
Lol Lp is pretty much hard to forget. How I did I just can't XDhaha I at least never forget LP lol, my heroes, forever <3
Mwa <3
thanks haha... well it would be a dream come true, but actually I just wanna finish my book and have it for myself and maybe.....you know..... if I had a kid, I might give it to them to always have something from their mom, and something to guide them or whatever. Idk I just always imagine it like that >_< but yeah I wanna keep writing forever and finish my book even if it never does get published heh
haha happens xDLol Lp is pretty much hard to forget. How I did I just can't XD
I really hope you'll manage to get published if you decide to go down that road! Even if you want to keep it personal then it'd still be great! What you're doing is amazing imo and it's totally praise worthy (if that makes any sense XD)
Lol yeah unfortunately I know about it. Well you can do it in your free time hun! It's up to you on how you'll work it out! If it's something that relaxes you then you can channel your feelings and frustration through your writing. It'll be helpful imo!haha happens xD
thank you....... If I could just clear my head and be more focused.. but my demons get in my way, and the busy daily life.. well I'm sure you know how it is too hehe.. thank you again, you're very sweet <3
The problem is ocd.......I won't even try to explain how badly it sabotages me in so many ways.. but I will never give up on my book and I will finish it if it's the last thing I ever do. I had one request in life and this is itLol yeah unfortunately I know about it. Well you can do it in your free time hun! It's up to you on how you'll work it out! If it's something that relaxes you then you can channel your feelings and frustration through your writing. It'll be helpful imo!
Damn hun I really hope it'll get better. OCD is such a bitch to deal with it (no need to explain, been through it myself so i can understand). Well it's up to you to do it hun! I got faith that you'll make it so keep on trying!The problem is ocd.......I won't even try to explain how badly it sabotages me in so many ways.. but I will never give up on my book and I will finish it if it's the last thing I ever do. I had one request in life and this is it![]()
it is, it drives me insane lol and I never get anywhere with my book because I keep going back and fixing stuff and it's never good enough >_< but yeah, thank you so much for your support, I promise not to give up on my dream <3Damn hun I really hope it'll get better. OCD is such a bitch to deal with it (no need to explain, been through it myself so i can understand). Well it's up to you to do it hun! I got faith that you'll make it so keep on trying!![]()
I can guess why it makes you insane! I got a type of OCD that makes me keep on checking whether I got my keys, my wallet, the documents that I need for my work etc etc like over 10 times. It's freaking annoying!!! And I can't freaking help it -.- Even if I checked like 10 minutes ago, I still check it again -.-it is, it drives me insane lol and I never get anywhere with my book because I keep going back and fixing stuff and it's never good enough >_< but yeah, thank you so much for your support, I promise not to give up on my dream <3
relatable tbh.............. it sucks, doesn't it ahhI can guess why it makes you insane! I got a type of OCD that makes me keep on checking whether I got my keys, my wallet, the documents that I need for my work etc etc like over 10 times. It's freaking annoying!!! And I can't freaking help it -.- Even if I checked like 10 minutes ago, I still check it again -.-
Never give up on your dream hun! That's actually something that keeps us going. If it wasn't for that motivation of our goals and dreams then idk how many people out there would just give up on living!