Such scammers (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have to go pick up medication and it reminded me of how at the pharmacy they have these lockers that say prescription locker pickup is coming soon. The first time I saw them I got excited because yay, no talking to strangers. Except that it still ”coming soon” and I think it’s been over half a year minimum :pandamad: Half a year (and counting) is not soon. Scammers
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wonder how that would work tbh.
My guess is if your medication is eligible you can probably request for it to be placed in a locker after you pay online, then they give you a code it seems that you use to open the relevant locker. I don’t know for certain but that seems like the most straightforward way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My guess is if your medication is eligible you can probably request for it to be placed in a locker after you pay online, then they give you a code it seems that you use to open the relevant locker. I don’t know for certain but that seems like the most straightforward way.
Yeah I was just wondering because I feel like it could be a massive liability.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I was just wondering because I feel like it could be a massive liability.
Even with a person handing them out I’ve seen someone get the wrong medication (their last name, first 3 letters of their first name, and birth day and month all matched another patients identically and they got the other persons). I bet mess ups will happen but they already do, but I feel like theyd be easy enough To deal with if the medications aren’t controlled ones or something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread